Wednesday, March 3, 2010

what's up blogger friends!!





So in the time since I've posted I've hijacked material and patterns from grandma, bought new patterns for me and the princess, AND bought material for 2 easter -ish dresses for princess and a dress and skirt for ME! I haven't even cut them out yet!!

YIKES I've got a LOT to do! Easter is April 4th so I have almost 1 month to the day to get my sewing done. *crosses my fingers and prays* I hope I can get it done by then!! I'd love to go to church and say "where'd I get it? OH! I made it!" Prideful of me I know but I'm hoping my sewing skills have improved!

This also reminds me.... I have a nephew that has a birthday in march and a niece who has one the day before easter.... what to make what to make.... I knitted Christmas presents. I'm thinking of sewing birthdays!

No comments: