Friday, March 5, 2010

I actually accomplished something!!

Not much but it WAS something!! I found a pattern (SUPER EASY ONE!!)at cut out and keep for yoga pants out of an old tee shirt. NO WAY will it fit me unless I add some extra fabric but my nephew has a birthday coming up so I am making them as lounge pants for him... only problem - picked the shirt (black concert shirt) and it appears to have some kind of stain on it?? I mean don't ask me how you can see it with it being black but you CAN see a subtle difference in the blacks.... gunna finish it wan try washing it again to see if that helps. Other wise I'm adding a drawstring to the waist band so he can tighten them down... don't want him running around and losing his drawers!! Second, the dress I've been working on FOREVER I had to rip stiches out AGAIN. *sigh* I'll get it right one of these days - hopefully when I do there will still be fabric left. :( BUT on the up side - once I figure out what in the world I'm doing to the arm holes all I have to do is add side seams, hem, and add a hook and eye. YEAH!! Now to get the butt in gear! Hoping for saturday to be a long day of cleaning, sewing, and knitting. Searching for that perfect frou frou dress for my princess to wear for easter and I MIGHT have found it in one I picked up last sunday... more to come!

No comments: