Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So it's 2009 already?!

Normally I don't believe in setting a new years goal but this year I think I will dub it my new year checklist of things I want to accomplish.

1. I want to sew 100 articles of clothing in 1 year (shouldn't be hard right?! RIGHT?!?!) Ground rules on this one: I can "remake" something and it counts, I WILL make some of it for me!! and I will ATTEMPT to use free or repurposed materials. The idea came from here:
Wardrobe Refashion
I haven't taken thier pledge because I'm not sure thats something I could do just yet so this is a trial run lol.

2. I want to stick to my working out every other day

3. Start on baby #2 (I will of course need hubbys cooperation on this one!)

4. Get my artfire site off the ground and running! (by running I mean I want to sell SOMETHING on there!)

No comments: