Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Items 3,4, and 5

I'm rocking out these projects... well... clearing up some that I had started really! Yesterday I cut out and made 2 petal soakers and a regular soaker (pattern made from a traced out hemparoo size small soaker) petal soakers have 2 layers of flannel and 1 layer of bamboo french terry regular soaker has 4 layers of flannel and 2 layers french terry (flannel, flannel, bamboo, flannel, flannel, bamboo)all of the above serged together!




Petal soaker idea was found on a tutorial at www.cafemom.com on the diaper sewing momma's board I belong to so CUDOS! to the momma who posted that neat bit!

Tonight *hopefully* I can finish up some WIPs namely the DIAPERS! lol I also would like to get the fabric I picked out for skirts for dd cut into a general skirt shape! Can't wait to see how those turn out (I have 2 planned to use up some scraps of fabric I have laying around!)

Upcoming challenge: Laptop bag! Grrr... not really looking forward to this one :p

No comments: