Thursday, January 21, 2010

acomplished? um no.

hm... to say I'm accomplished about ANYTHING is a no. I am proficient on a few things but not accomplished.

That being said I didn't GET anything accomplished yesterday either *sigh* I had a dear friend who got sick and needed to go to the hospital to get checked out and she has pretty much NO ONE in this area to help her out so I had her super cute dirty diaper maker -who was also sick might I add - aren't I a good friend?? But thats ok I got to try out some newborn- small sized fluff and wool kick sacks (covers) that I made! what fun! tee hee hee. Believe it or not with a 2yr old and a 6mth old I DID get sleep last night.... just not much and no sewing or knitting since I KNEW baby would be up at the crack of dawn actually she was up at 4:30am so BEFORE the crack of dawn... so no pictures of new projects right now.. I have a picture of the diaper dirtier but they still need to be uploaded.

to accomplish today:

work normal job CHECK!
cook dinner
make petal soakers?
make mama pads?
try not to go insane!

No comments: