Wednesday, July 28, 2010

UH OH hubby's home....

So hubby has been gone for the last year or so and has just come home about a month ago. YEAH!!!!!!!! *happy dance* However that hasn't left a lot of time for ME OR MY CRAFTS. BOOOOOOOOO.... ANYWAY. I was talking to my dear sweet craft delaying hubby the other day about making me a craft room so I can get all organized FINALLY. (when you go from one end of the house to sew to the other end to serge it gets a little annoying...) When he comments on my stash of fabric. *GASP* "Its like an addiction for you" WAHHHHHHH!!!! So it seems I need to do some stash busting *sigh*

Here's my tentative plan:

Rule 1: no buying any fabric EXCEPT for a specific project. Meaning I MUST use it with in a month. (dd needs some new pants lol.)

Rule 2: Make a project... if I don't like it GIVE IT AWAY! DO NOT KEEP TO REFASHION! *sigh* this will be the hardest one.

What I need to make:

Finish DH's neon shirt.
Finish Brother's blanket
Finish Misc. projects ;)
Make drape dress for me by lengthening a shirt pattern.
Make night gowns for dd and ME
Make Hello kitty dress for dd.

No comments: