Saturday, May 1, 2010

DD has a new dress




So I know what you guys are all thinking... "Wait isn't that what her easter dress was made out of?? UGH matching dresses?!?! I would never!!" Well... neither would I but I did lol I don't plan on these being worn at the same time I swear! I just had SO much material left from my dress and the pattern was so cute... I couldn't help my self! The pattern came from the book "Making Children's Clothes: 25 Stylish Step-by-step Sewing Projects for 0-5 Years" which, if you are like me and MUST have a pattern for your projects then I recommend this book most of it is really simple projects that are just ADORABLE. It shows you how to do the little details that make it boutique worthy AND did I mention it supplies the patterns?? Well... 2 pattern pages that you can trace onto your own paper anyway (btw a roll of butcher paper is $10 at hobby lobby and will do many many many patterns!) but this is a good thing, albeit annoying sometimes, as it allows for easier alterations of the pattern and multiple uses! So GO buy it!

Have a great day everyone I'll see you at the next project!

No comments: